Wednesday, January 20, 2010

SOMETIMES Good Things Come In Small Packages...but only if they're from Tiffany's!

Subject: Hi There
Hi i'm Bryce,Im 22 years old, i live in RI and i am looking to join the air force next summer. I am 4'11 and i have Hypochondroplasia which makes me a little person. I love meeting new people and im a nice outgoing guy. I read your profile and you seem like really nice person and would like to know more about you. Message me back please if you'd like to get to know each other more.


Holy midget.

ME: Hi, Bryce!

Thanks so much for the email. To be honest, I'm looking to date someone older who does not want kids. Good luck on here.


That's my politically correct way of saying, "I do not want to date a little person."
I'm sorry, but I don't!



BRYCE: You dont want kids?

Um, you don't know how to read?

ME: Not at all.

BRYCE: Is it ok if i ask how come?

Because the baby will be taller than you.

ME: I just have no interest in raising a family. I don't have the patience. I like to come and go as I please and would prefer to travel. :)

BRYCE: lol ooo ic, well i dnt have 2 have kids lol

ME: lol. Well, you're still too young for me.


Translation: I'll always be towering over you.

BRYCE: lol it wouldnt hurt to try 2 get to kno the person 1st

I DON'T WANT TO GET TO KNOW YOU!

ME: ....and it wouldn't hurt for me to try octupus soup either, but i'd just rather not. :) Good luck on here!

BRYCE: ok thanx u 2

FINALLY..he gets it!

No comments:

Post a Comment