Monday, January 4, 2010

Clearing Things Up...AGAIN

Please read the September posting titled "Clearing Things Up" before reading this.

Remember Shawn from POF?

He's baaaaaaaaack.

After a hiatus from POF, I'm back.
And who contacts me yet again? Creepy Shawn.

Subject: Hello
Just noticed you on here. I would love to chat sometime if you are up for it


I immediately recognize Shawn and click delete.

Suject: Hi
Hey can we talk a bit ?


Ugh. No, Shawn, I do not want to talk to you.
If I WANTED to talk to you, I would have replied to your FIRST email.

Btw, The guy STILL to this day IMs me asking me out on dates for THAT night.

ME: We chat already.

Subject: Hi
I haven't heard from u in a while..What is new with you ?


You haven't heard from me in a while, because I DO NOT WANT TO TALK TO YOU.

SHAWN: What are your plans for this weekend ?

ME: Drinking.

SHAWN: Sounds fun. Do you want to meet up?

ME: Haven't we tried this already?

SHAWN: No we haven't ..



Oh, yes, we have, but he just forgot.

Few days later...

SHAWN: Can I take you to a nice dinner ?

No comments:

Post a Comment