Thursday, January 7, 2010

Define "we"

Subject: hi
Good morning beautiful, how are you doing today, and everyday?


ME: Great!

Simple questions receive simple answers

ROB: So what's your name, and is it possible to get to know you? I'm Rob by the way.

Rob is a 39-year old black male from Dorchestor, MA. His About Me section states "I feel after sex is involved everything changes either for better or worst." Definitely not my type.

ME: Hi, Rob.
I'm looking to date someone who lives within 20 min. of me.
Good luck on here!


Translation: GO AWAY

ROB: so that mean we can't be friends

ME: To be honest, I have enough friends.

You know that old song "How can we be lovers if we can't be friends?" Well, why would I want to be your friend if I don't want to date you!

ROB: so what can we be

Well, you can be annoying and I'll be blunt.

ME: We can be two people who don't know each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment