Friday, February 19, 2010

Excuses Vs. Reasons

From: ZYCLO
Subject: hi
hi how are you ? My name is Al Can we talk ?



I take a look at Al's profile....
He only has one photo up and his only interest is "Someone special."

ME: Sorry, but you live too far away. Good luck on here.

ZYCLO: That's not a excuse. I have a car.

I don't car if you have a jet. Go away.

ME: It's not an excuse, it's a reason. I don't have time to be dating someone that lives more than 20 min. away.

Translation: Go away.

ZYCLO: I can move if you want.

Please, don't do me any favors.

ME: That's ok.

ZYCLO: we can have dinner sometime and you think about it.

Think about WHAT? Having dinner with you or having you move closer? I'm all set with both.

ME: I don't want kids. You do. It will never work.


ZYCLO: we can buy a puppy. A york shire. Do you like ?

I'd like it if I could put a cyber muzzle on you, actually.

ME: I like cats.

ZYCLO: ok. Then, We'll buy a cat. Problem solved.

ZYCLO: Alright. i won't bother you anymore. Have a nice week.

Thanks
Alan


THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment