Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Run On Sentences

From: Chris C
Subject: Hey whats up
wow you like boxing thats exciting and I fkn love law an order I like the csi shows too I think their all good I didnt see that true blood show but i really like vampire movies first date I would say a drink at a nice kind of upscale bar not a dive or pending on what time a cup of coffee I dont know if youve ever seen it but operation repo is the fkn bomb people do crazy sh*twhen their cars are gonna get taken away oh I like parking wars to hit me up whenever and have a nice xmas take care


Holy run on sentence! I read his profile and surprise, surprise, it's also one big run on sentence. At the age of 32, you should at least know how to use a period.

Chris C's profile:
About Me
I want to meet a girl that is really pretty really nice absolutely doesnt smoke grossest thing in the world not an alcoholic not a control freak not heavy not the argumentitve type cant stand that If you want to argue go be a lawyer but a girl that is happy loveable and wants to have unconditional fun I have a dog his name is Capone if you dont love dogs it will never work Im not really the outdoorsy type I live in Providence but if my girlfriend wanted me to go hiking or whatever like outdoors people do then I would do it for her Oh yeah one last thing If your a gold digger go dig somewhere else money ruins relationships Ive never judged any girl on how much money they make that has nothing to do with their qualities Im proud of them no matter what to many people base their relationships on money thats why the divorce rate is sky high as long as the person is working and trying to better themselves that shouldnt be overlooked I have my own home If a girl was beatiful nice and not heavy and treated me with respect why would I care how much she makes who cares where she works Ill stand by her no matter what relationships should have nothing to do with money but how people treat each another when I have a girlfriend I like to spoil them some girls dont like that but thats how I am eventually some girl will appreciate it who knows maybe I can meet someone normal for once Thank You for listening to what I have to say

First Date
Well first I would ask her what she feels like doing then If she doesnt know I would suggest that we go for a drink probably somewhere not to loud so I can talk to her and get to know her a little better usually girls dont like to eat on the first date so I wouldnt go the dinner route I think the rose route is a little to much at first later on if shes hungry we could go and eat latenight somewhere and talk somemore Country music is an absolute no this is Providence not Texas Country Music should be another means of punishment in the Judicial System I cant stand that crap but at the end of the night if I had a great time I would ask her what her schedule was like an what would be the best time to call her

So, he wants a girl that is "not heavy." I'm definitely not a stick, so I'll use that as an excuse to not talk to him anymore.

ME:Thanks for the email!
I'm not a fan of CSI to be honest. lol
What is Parking Wars?
You realize that you said twice in your profile you prefer to date a female who is "not heavy." Hate to break it to you, but I'm by no means skinny!


CHRIS C: honey what do you mean your beautiful what do you weigh like a buck 20 if that I just dont want girls that are humongus sending me messages thats all Im not a chubby chaser parking wars is meter maids handing out tickets to people in the city of phillie people go crazy when they get a ticket operation repo is a really cool show to peoples cars get repoed I dont think your fat at all you look great to me

120? LOL. I haven't seen 120 since high school.
I didn't reply quickly enough, so he sent another email...

CHRIS C: honey what do you mean your beautiful what do you weigh like a buck 20 if that I just dont want girls that are humongus sending me messages thats all Im not a chubby chaser parking wars is meter maids handing out tickets to people in the city of phillie people go crazy when they get a ticket operation repo is a really cool show to peoples cars get repoed I dont think your fat at all you look great to me

CHRIS C: I sent you a message but my coputer or this site was freezing up a little meat is ok I just dont want whales calling me Im not into bigger women but believe or not alot of guys are I think your beautiful you look really good to me girls always think their a little fat your definitely not what I ment by heavy was gigantic you know like 3 or 4 hundred lbs parking wars is a show of meter maids giving out tickets peoples cars getting towed people go crazy its a pretty good show you would probably like it message me anytime take care merry xmas babe

No comments:

Post a Comment