Monday, December 28, 2009

Some people just don't get it....

Subject: Aww
Brad: checked me out but didnt message me :(..providence isnt that far and you def seem worth the drive ;)..hottest part of your profile...how you fit scorpio to a T...as well as i do ;)...LOVE LOVE LOVE the naughty scorpios ;)...hope you write back. youre the perfect little spoon size ;)

Brad



I check out Brad's profile and no, he's not my type... AT ALL.
And "perfect little spoon size" ?! What is he? Hannibal Lector?


Me: lol..thanks....
Definitely am too busy to date someone more than 20 min away.
Good luck on here!


That is my nice way of saying, HEY NOT INTERESTED.
Does Brad get the hint? Nope.


BRAD: haha seriously??? thats the only thing stopping you? i actually work alot closer...and like i said...worth the drive...i like that you have your own life and that you dont need me EVERYDAY...will give us a chance to miss each other ;)

I don't want to get to know you..what makes you think I want to MISS you!?

I don't reply, so he sends another email.


Subject: OUCH
BRAD: oh well...maybe even worth a move....but ok good luck



ME: thanks, same to you.


For future reference: BAD IDEA. DO NOT REPLY TO CRAZIES!

BRAD: haha let me take you outttttttt ;)...adult beverage interview at least ;)

WHY does he NOT get the hint!?

I don't reply, but that doesn't stop him from continuing to email me.

BRAD: i think we need to go out...there is NOOOOO one on this site even worth talking to :(

You're right! And I don't think you're worth talking to - so why won't you GO AWAY!?!

ME: You want kids.
I don't.
It will never work.

Good luck on here!



BRAD: haha WHAT???? thats the onlyyyyyyyyy thing holding you back???? i dont want kids NOW....i want to travel first..lots of traveling...then a house..then KIDS...far away haha


Actually, you being annoying is the main reason, but I'm being nice and using the no kids thing as an excuse.

ME: I don't want kids AT ALL. EVER.

And to be honest, I don't think you should be allowed to reproduce!

BRAD: haha no? you dont wanna pass on your amazing genes? we would make hot kids haha.....regardless id still be up for an INTERVIEW meet ;)


Why do I want to meet you if I have NO intention WHATSOEVER of dating you!?

No comments:

Post a Comment