Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Honestly...GET A LIFE.

Subject: Hi
Honestly: would love to talk ? adam


I'm not really wow'd by his communication skills nor am I a fan of a Colonel Sanders mustache. Something about being able to twirl your facial hair creeps me out.

Me: Hi, Adam!
Thanks for the email, but I'm looking to date someone closer to my age.
Good luck on here.


Honestly: r u sure , would treat you like gold . own my own home and buisness , got a nice bike , boat , hot tub . would b so good 2 u ? love adam

I don't know about you, but the hot tub was almost a deal breaker.

Me: I'm not materialistic. Thanks though!!

Honestly: just got back from federal hill , havnt been ther much its seems nice . wish i could interest you in dinner sometime =(

Ugh. So annoying. How many times and ways do I have to say "not interested" before he gets it!?

Me: I don’t like to eat dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment